Volunteer/Nominate KHIMA Succession Plan Members
KHIMA has a Succession Plan in place to ensure the continuance of strong leadership in the KHIMA organization. This plan helps KHIMA identify potential members with the skills needed to become the future leaders of KHIMA. By introducing Succession Plan Members to the KHIMA Board processes, serving on a committee, and reviewing the bylaws, strategic plan, and policies and procedure, we hope to nurture potential leaders into strong future leaders to ensure a smooth transition of KHIMA leadership.
We are calling for nominations/volunteers to be a Succession Plan Leader.
Attributes of Succession Plan Members are:
- Good communicator
- Strategic and critical thinker
- Team player
- Proactive and responsive
- Presents a professional image
- Ability to attend several sessions for leadership throughout the year
Benefits of becoming a Succession Plan Member are:
- Gaining a state or national perspective on issues facing the profession
- Sharing your view and experience with peers
- Enhancing your leadership skills and abilities
- Strengthening your professional network
- Becoming more valuable to your current employer and more marketable to potential employers
- Establishing new personal friendships that last a lifetime
If you or someone you know has the attributes we are looking for, please click below to nominate them/yourself as a Succession Plan Member for the 2023 – 2024 FY (July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024).
The submission deadline is March 31, 2023.
Click below to complete the nomination form.