KHIMA and MoHIMA Joint Annual Meeting Silent Auction
The 2023 KHIMA & MoHIMA Joint Annual Meeting is coming up soon – April 12, 13, and 14!
We are excited to announce that there will be a silent auction at this year’s conference! Proceeds will benefit Student Scholarship funds for both KHIMA and MoHIMA.
Are you a quilting queen? Or a master gardener? What about an expert gift-giver? Consider donating to the silent auction! Here is a list of possible donation ideas to get you started.
- Dessert Lover’s Dream – cookies, candies, delicious desserts
- At-Home Movie Night – popcorn, snacks, DVDs, streaming service gift cards
- Car Wash Kit – big bucket, car wash soap, mitt, tire brush, cleaning towels
- Beach Day Basket – romance or mystery novels, sunglasses, sunscreen, margarita mix
- Gardner’s Delight – gardening gloves, kneeling pad, plant shovel
- Coffee/Tea Basket – tasty coffees, travel mug, teapot, loose-leaf tea infuser
- Must Love Dogs Basket – dog biscuits, toys, dog waste bags
- Go Team! – NFL, NCAA merchandise
- Regional Specialties – items unique to your region of Kansas or Missouri
- Unique crafts – paintings, drawings, quilts, crocheted or knitted items, anything that showcases your special and unique talents!
- Gift cards
If you have any questions, please contact Theresa McGannon at 785-556-3621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for donating to the silent auction to benefit the students of Kansas and Missouri! Please click below to submit your donation entries.