ICD-10-PCS Gastrointestinal Case Coding
Join us for this educational webinar where Lynn Kuehn will clarify the details on assigning approaches for gastrointestinal procedures.
This presentation will clarify the details on assigning approaches for gastrointestinal procedures. We will use actual operative reports to review body part assignments and understand several problematic procedures. Join us for the Heineke-Mikulicz, Frykman-Goldberg and several others.
Following the training, attendees will be able to…
- Differentiate between the approach values for Open, Laparoscopic and Laparoscopic-assisted procedures on the GI,
- Assign the correct approach value for TAMIS minimally invasive procedures,
- Unravel the mystery of Low Anterior Resection coding,
- Review the root operations of Dilation, Insertion, Transfer, Reposition, Excision and Resection for the GI system,
- Assign the correct root operations for gastrointestinal system procedures, and
- Assign PCS codes to the procedure reports included in the program.
June 7, 2023
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CST
* This event will also be available on-demand after the live webinar.
Data Structure, Content and Information Governance
Registration will close at 11:59 PM CT on December 31, 2023.