- Promotes professional development of its members & students through educational opportunities.
- Supports our National Association, The American Health Information Management Association “AHIMA” who:
- Provides career, professional development and practice resources.
- Sets standards for education and certification.
- Advocates public policy that advances HIM practice.
- Facilitates member communication.
- Promotes the contributions of its members.
Empowering people to impact health in Kansas.
Improved health through trusted information in Kansas.
- Respect the opinions and diversity of our members and stakeholders.
- Deliver valued educational opportunities, services and products.
- Promote the public’s right to confidential and accurate health information.
- Encourage and celebrate the contributions of members
- Embrace the code of ethical health information management practices.
- Facilitate networking of health information professionals.
- Support our National Association, The American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- Proactively promote the technological advancement of health information systems that enhance the delivery of quality healthcare and exchange of quality health information.